Registration> Abstracts***DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACT EXTENDED TO 30 MARCH!***
The standard size for the poster are 70cm wide x 100cm length.
ABSTRACT Submission form
Authors are requested to follow exactly the instructions below for the preparation of their abstract. Instructions can be read below, or by downloading the document available in this page.
Each contribution must comprise a maximum of 3000 characters, and no more than one page . A template is attached.
The abstract must include only text, arranged in one single paragraph. The abstract should include a title, authors names and address with affiliation. The abstract body should contain a rational, a brief description of the methods used, results and conclusions (no tables, figures or references). Key words are not needed.
- Page Size and Margins: A4, 20 mm each side
- Title: Centred, Capital and Bold, Style Arial, Font 14
- Authors: Centred, Arial 14, Surname and Initial of the Name; comma between authors; use numbers if authors belong to different institutions, underline the presenting author
- Institutions: Centred, Arial 12, Full name of the Institution, one line for each institution, no address or Zip code
- e-mail address of the presenting author: centred, Arial 12, Italic
- Abstract text: Arial 12, aligned both sides, maximum 3000 characters. no figures, no references.
Upload the abstract through the Congress Website through the registration link , no later than 15 March 2013, now possible to 30 MARCH!!!
All contributions must be in English and S.I. units must be used.
For any other question about your abstract you can contact dr. Francesca Fanelli by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Your abstract will be reviewed by the session organizers. Any contribution received after this date will not be published in the Book of Abstracts and the respective paper will not be accepted for presentation at the Conference.
Please note that abstracts will be published in the Book of Abstract only if at least one of the authors will be registered and have paid the registration fee within 15 April 2013.
Abstracts of poor quality (scientific content and/or English) can be rejected. Failure in meeting the above-mentioned deadlines can also result in rejection of the abstract.
Abstracts approved by session organizers will be included in the Book of Abstracts that will be made available at the venue to all registered delegates. After the Conference, abstracts will also be uploaded in the Conference website.